So I work all week and then most Saturdays and sometimes Sundays as well. Big hours with lots of travel and yes sometimes I collapse in a heap sure that I shall never move again. But I do so that’s that.
My time management is amazing and I am determined that my daughter will not want for anything (aside from more time but I’m working on that). I want to be one of those mums that when my daughter grows up and has children she says to the mothers in her mother’s group “I remember my mum used to ALWAYS bake, and she worked Full time as well!”
Aside from all of that I really do love baking!!
Sometimes though it’s not always the low fat/low sugar/paleoish/organic that is created. Saturday morning I ran out to a makeup booking and knew when I got home we’d be packing up to visit the parents. So I threw these ingredients together, put them in muffin trays and then iced them with straight nutella=winner with everyone.
Look at her little face! That’s one happy child
1. 2 cups self-raising flour (sift if you have time)
2. 1/2 cup organic Coconut sugar
3. 1/2 cup vanilla yoghurt
4. 1/4 cup milk
5. 60g coconut oil (3 heaped tablespoons)
6. 2 free range eggs
7. 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Mix the eggs and sugar together and beat until the mix lightens slightly
2. Add the dry ingredients
3. Slowly mix in remaining wet ingredients
4. Grease a muffin tray, pour mix into tray and bake in a moderate oven for approximately 20 mins – until the cupcakes spring back up when pressed gently.
5. Allow to cool and then spread Nutella on top!