I don’t know about you but I like baking to be quick and easy. And I LOVE to bake! What I don’t love is feeling guilty about what I’m eating, hard to please right?
I tentatively tested this Vanilla slice out awhile ago but clearly didn’t use the right yoghurt. It was a yyeerrchh for a lack of a better expression. This time I used Ski DEVINE (NOT delight) in vanilla cream flavor. Perfect.
1. 700 ml (or about 3/4 of the tub) SKI DEVINE Vanilla yoghurt (don’t get the delight)
2. 2 packets of vanilla instant pudding
3. 1 packet of Lattice Biscuits
1. Using half the packet of lattice biscuits layer a tray/baking dish with them.
2. In a separate bowl mix the pudding mix and the yoghurt thoroughly until smooth. By hand, with a stick mixer or a bench mixer.
3. Pour this mix over the lattice biscuits
4. Place the remaining biscuits over the top, squish down on top gently and place in the refrigerator IDEALLY overnight to give the biscuits time to soften. They are much more authentic when the biscuits are softer.