Lately for some reason I have been absolutely hanging out for a baked cheesecake. Costco wasn’t stocking cream cheese today so the craving must continue for now, maybe next week. Instead I tested out a substitute for condensed milk (amazing), made some even more than amazing cookie dough balls and these bad boys.
No bake baked bars
1. 2 cups organic rolled oats
2. 1 TBSP Chia seeds
3. Handful of chopped organic dried apricots
4. Handful of organic dried Goji berries
5. Handful of pecans
6. 2 TBSP organic Coconut Butter
7. 1 TBSP peanut butter
8. 1/2 cup Condensed milk substitute
9. 1 TBSP Organic Maple Syrup
1. Blend all dry ingredients together until finely chopped
2. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth
3. Press mixture into a baking tray and place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or so. Cut and EFT. Store in the refrigerator.
Ahhh I also may have drizzled some chocolate over the top. Neither organic nor sugar free but it’s chocolate.
Tomorrow morning I will post my condensed milk substitute xx